NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

December 6, 2021 at 10:02 PM

Dear Manager,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with the way your restaurant is playing music and the sounds out of it. This is causing a lot of inconvenience and disturbance to me and my family along with the surrounding neighborhood.

I would like to inform you that there is a lot of noise pollution occurring from your restaurant throughout the day and especially during the evenings and nights. Due to this, it is causing a lot of disturbance to me during my working hours, not only me but also have kids who do study for their examinations and also elderly parents with heart diseases.

Since this is causing a lot of trouble to my family and also other neighbors, I request you to take immediate action to the persistence of the issue so that would help everyone. I kindly request you and your staff to reduce and keep the volume under control and add soundproof walls.

If this issue continues, I want to warn you that I will be reporting to the local community office and the police station about the inconvenience and getting the restaurant closed due to the impact on the health and personal life of our surroundings. So, I want you to be aware of the next actions if you do not control and maintain the sound as per local regulations which is less than 90 decibels as per the local audience.

I hope you would take proper and necessary actions to resolve this issue as soon as possible to control further actions.

Yours sincerely,
    Ram

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)