NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

December 8, 2021 at 7:56 AM

@falak – please review

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I lost my iPhone worth 1300 USD dollars during my visit to Japan. Glad that I bought the travel insurance from your company with Insurance id #:123456 bought on 11/15/21 which I hope would help me recover the lost phone.

To be specific, I lost my iPhone 13 pro max which I have bought just 10 days before my departure to Japan. The capacity of the phone is 128 GB and the color is Sierra blue color and also, I have protected it very well with an expensive all cover case worth $100 to protect from damages that might occur during drop-offs but I have not expected that I would lose it.

Furthermore, I exactly don’t know when I lost the phone but I have seen it the last time while I was purchasing the train ticket after I was landed in Japan. After purchasing the ticket, I have settled down on the train with all bags but I didn’t find the phone in my pocket and that’s when I realized I lost it.

As per the terms of the insurance, mobile devices are under coverage. So, I would kindly request you mail me the check of 1350 for my phone or replace it with a brand new phone with the same memory capacity.
    I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,

Sam Pete

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)