NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shanthala

December 17, 2021 at 10:16 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my interest towards an advertisement published in today’s Australian magazine “Times of Australia” to stay with your family and take care of your toddler for six months.

Currently,I am pursuing Master’s in Queen’s college and staying in a college accomodation, which is expensive.I am looking for a job to meet my expenses and to save money to pursue my PhD program for next year.Also,I would like to spend time with toddlers as they are my stress busters and fun to be around.

Since I am in final year of my post graduation,I need not attend classes and my work involves only submitting a project report.I have experience in taking care of my younger brother when he was a toddler, while in India.I can entertain the toddler by playing games and make the kid sleep nicley during night times by singing lullabies.I am patient enough to take care of kid’s tantrums. Also, I have gained a certificate in day-care training which can add value to this job.

During my free time, while in Australia,I would like to visit parks and sancturies with my friends as I am a nature lover.Sometimes,I read books and tell stories to small kids at school.

Looking forward for a positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Minne

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)