NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Maninder

December 17, 2021 at 10:28 AM

Advertising play’s a vital role in attracting a large number of targeted people which would result in higher volumes of sales for a company. I strongly agree with the above statement and in the succeeding paragraph, I have provided the reasons for supporting my contentions.

Presently, in the world, there are millions of companies are operating in the consumer goods industries. Thousand of companies are selling identical products which might differ from other companies products in size, shape, quality, color and price. In this competitive market, companies are spending millions of dollars to showcase why their product is best and value for money in comparison to others. For Example- Biscuit manufactures Parle-G is spending 5 % of total revenue on advertising, which results in an increase in volume by 15% on year on year basis.

Secondly, the number of products available in the markets are very large and consumer got confused in selecting the best product suitable for their requirements. Advertising guides consumers about the property of a particular product and how it is suitable for their requirements. For Example- Advertising of a glue stick depicting the example of the use of glue sticks in fixing broken items will help us in understanding, whether the same will serve our purpose or not.

To conclude, i would like to say advertisement is beneficial for both company as well as consumer and which would results into gain of sale and loyalty of consumers.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)