NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Binderpreet

December 22, 2021 at 12:44 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter express my dissatisfaction for the product received. Product received was damaged which made regret ordering from your website (xyz.com). Item ordered on 19th Dec 2021.

The product was Nike Jordan 1 Limited Edition and costed Rs 18400 . It has black sole with Jordan signature on the bottom.The shoes had yellow stain, missing laces plus excessive glue on sole of both pairs which we can see from front.

I have been ordering the product from xyz.com for many years and been prime customers. The product is flawed with price worth of king’s ransom. Although cooling of period is not clear but want to return the product. Please refund the amount as return already arranged with order id #35362312.

Do insure the delivery boy calls before picking the order. All the tags, bill and box are kept in same way as delivered. Packet is kept open for agent to confirm the shoes and verify the bill. If you require any further information, feel free to contact the number mentioned below.

Yours faithfully,

Binderpreet Singh

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)