NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Omer

January 14, 2022 at 9:58 AM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to bring to your notice the issue of frequent interruption to my Wi-Fi-connection since for a week now.

While I am experiencing this problem at my end, a similar complaint has been raised by our neighbor to my adjacent apartment. I understand this looks to be generic issue to our locality which needs immediate attention.

My nature of job demands me to be connected to network all the time. This involves attending international calls on VOIP which requires a stable and high-speed internet connection. Added to this, my kid’s school are online for a while now, where they have to upload their assignments quite often. These reasons have made the internet an indispensable commodity to us.

I believe the issue looks to be streaming up from the main router catering to our area. The same issue was noticed last year. I request to take immediate action to change this device and test the unit for its operation.

Also kindly accept complaints over phone as I noticed that the customer care numbers are always busy.

Looking forward for early resolution for this issue.

Yours Faithfully,

Omer

(wordcount: 180)

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)