NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• DEEPTI

February 2, 2022 at 10:20 AM

Dear Anita,

I believe you are doing well; Firstly, I would like to apologize for not attending the event on Feb 1,2022 at Maire Hotel.

I was not able to attend the event because I got a call from a customer at the last moment when I was about to leave the office for the event. I planned my day accordingly so that I can attend the event on time. I planned to reach the event directly from the office because the event venue hotel Marie is near to our office and it saves travel time. However, I was not able to achieve that because I have to look into customer issues as it was important for their financial reports. I tried to reach my other team members to check what is the problem in a customer environment. Unfortunately, no one was available as all of them already reached the venue to attend the event.

As office work is important, I thought I could fix the issue in an hour and then I can join the event. My bad luck it took me 5 hours to fix all the problems. By the time office work was completed the event was also finished.

I heard very good feedback about the event. I would like to talk about the same with you. It will be great if we can meet this Friday at 4:00 PM in the office cafeteria. Treat on me. I am interested to discuss the important topic of events as we are planning to have the same event for our company other departments. It will be great to learn from you. Please do let me know it is feasible for you to meet this Friday else we will plan for another weekday.

Once again apologies for missing the event.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely

Deepti

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)