NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• DEEPTI

February 8, 2022 at 10:30 PM

Hello Charu,

I hope you are doing great. Firstly, I like would like to thank you for a wonderful time last week. I enjoyed staying at your place and spending quality time with you and your family.

Secondly I like to inform you, after reaching home when I unpacked my items, I noticed I lost my watch. I vividly remember I removed my watch from my wrist after the tennis match with your brother in the garden. It will be great if you can look for my watch in the garden or your home. It is an apple watch. It has black color with a white dial. It has a square shape. Watch dial has roman numbers. This watch is very close to my heart because it is a gift from my dad on my 16th birthday.

If you can find my watch successfully. Please send the courier to the following address, house number 509, sector 20/C, Chandigarh, Pincode: 10020. Please don’t worry about the courier charges. I will transfer money to your account.

Once again I like to say, I had a memorable week with you and love to do the same again.

Your loveable
    Deepti

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)