NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• prashanth

February 21, 2022 at 3:32 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention that i purchased brand new Iphone 13 pro from your website received was not in good condition.

Early this week i placed a order of Iphone 13 pro black with 256gb storage and a leather phone case were delivered yesterday was not functioning properly. Though i raised multiple complaints through your customer service portal there is no proper response from technical team. Little bit surprised, expected better service as i was a prime membership holder. This was a surprise birthday present to my sister all my efforts went into vain.

Order number from the invoice is 12345, all tags were kept intact please make sure there were two items ordered. I am entitled to request that please initiate the amount paid to you as soon as product is dispatched. Kindly initiate amount to the details provided in the website.

I would really appreciate if you can assign a pick up guy on Saturday or Sunday due to unavailability of me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Yours faithfully

Prashanth Kadali

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)