NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• BHUSHAN

February 28, 2022 at 2:44 PM

It is considered by some individuals that education from university or college is mandatory to successful career, while there are others who think that it is more helpful to go for real work experience directly after completing school. Although, working right after your schools helps you to gain practical knowledge ,I strongly believe that studying in universities is essential for unlocking various skills and vast knowledge on particular subject which will be more convenient in succeeding career for long run.

On the one hand, there are some students who directly join company or organization right after completing their school which is helps them to acquire real time experience in early age as well as gives knowledge of corporate field. For example, one of my friend joins logistics company after completing his basic education and after working there 3-4 years he is promoted to assistant level job which helps him to stable financially and to look after his family.

On the other hand, some parents encourage their children for higher studies after completing their school to enhance their knowledge in particular field as well as help them to achieve various skills like leadership, communication, presentation, etc. After completing their higher education, they can get equally paid job and they have successful career for long run. For example, one of my colleague who has around 10 years of experience in respective field but fails achieve manager level position because of not completing higher education. So, I think further education after completing school is important if you want to achieve higher level jobs in corporate world.

To summarize, even though you can gain work experience in corporate field after completing school, I totally agree that higher education is required to increase skills and knowledge in particular area and then apply for jobs.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)