NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Dheeraj

March 2, 2022 at 9:41 AM

Hello Mr. Scott,

I am writing to express my interest in the company headquarters operating in Perth, Western Australia to provide support and training for employees on how to use the software which we recently built for them.

As you know, we recently completed a big project for client Titan inc, and as per the agreement we have a maintenance, training and support contract which is going to start from 1st April 2022, as client workplace is nearby our headquarters, so I’m pretty sure that this will be a great opportunity for me to get exposure to overseas clients, and clients will be happy if they get local support.

During my absence, Sumit is taking over my tasks and I had been arranging a few sessions with him for knowledge sharing with all the duties handled by me. Nevertheless, he showed me a demonstration of what I have taught him throughout that session and I am confident that he will be able to handle my duties.

Finally, I would need your support to get approval so that I can work in our company’s head office for six months and fulfill the objectives.

Yours sincerely,

Dheeraj

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)