NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• M M

March 10, 2022 at 10:54 AM

Generally, there was a time when students were beaten and harassed by the teachers, However now a days people and parents are educated and know what to do. So, I partially think peers showcase their talents in school when they are gifted something rather than being punished. We will go into detailed further.

firstly, to keep it crisp and clear I partially agree to the statement because my perspective is that teachers nowadays are intellectual and they aware of things what to do and what not to. If students attitude is pester towards his/her mates then it is okay to punish but not in severe way that the student gets traumatized.

secondly, I think rewarding may also lead addiction, devaluation, and increased pressure in the students, which is never good. Unfortunately, they may loose control if they did not get the reward, this sometimes leads to chaos between peers. They are also driven to have thought of student partiality. These are some side affects of rewarding in my opinion.

In the end, we can never say when the gifting can turn into an addiction and when punishing turns to traumatizing. Due to which, I have one thing to say is that “Everything depends on students behaviour towards their mates and teachers”. If the students behaves good he may be rewarded sometimes and same student can be punished for some mistakes in some viable ways. Therefore, I think student’s attitude towards his mates, peers and teachers defines what he gets from it at the end of the day.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)