NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ohmkar

March 11, 2022 at 10:30 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am one of the person who attended your cookery course that was conducted on 3rd March 2022. As you have asked me to share my feedback after cookery course. Therefore, I am writting this letter to share my feedback .

I thoroughly enjoyed and spellbound on baking Christmas cookies and varieties of cake. The course structure is sufficiently comprehensive and with multi cuisines. Main highlights of couse is that chef gave me a chance to be a volunteer . As per Instructions , guidelines provided by Master chef, I personally engaged with all items and have stirred all the necessary ingredients with butter and sugar . I learnt intrecacies behind baking a cake . At last, he made a wonder! with me , a tasty cake. Being, a youtuber I listed each and every thing in description of video to my viewers and also I am able to resolve their doubts. Interns like me used have so many myths behind procedures of baking a cake but all were nullified with tips of master chef.

I would strongly recommend you to introduce Japanese dishes course at your cookery classes. People of my community are looking forward to learn Japanese dishes as their children are most likely to have noodles .

Overall, this course is really helpfull to interns like me and I would definitely recommend this course to my viewers and subscribers.

Yours Sincerely,

omkar

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)