NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• kunsoth

March 24, 2022 at 7:26 PM

Nowadays, there are more and more office are adopting an open-space design for employees. While it is not accepted by all the companies currently, I still view such a design style will definetely have a brightp future. In the following paragraphs, I will elaborate on my views from the perspective of the staff and the enterprises.

Firstly, an opening design for the working environment is beneficial for employees’ working satisfaction. For one thing, people who are working in an open place it easier to build up a close rapport with each other, because it is much easier to interact and communicate o a regular basis. Thus it boosts a cooperative atmosphere, and it is constructive for forming a teamwork spirit around. With a friendly working environment, staffs are more likely to be productive, and therefore their job satisfaction more likely to be fulfilled.

In addition, enterprises can benefit a lot by providing an opening design for their staff. For example, well-known companies like Google and Apple are all providing their designers with a more flexible working time and environment. In another word, instead of assigning them to work in a particular chamber from nine a. m. to five p. m., these global enterprises realize that how important it is for them to offer a rather free working condition in order to ensure their staffs’ productivity thus benefiting the company as a whole. Therefore, working in an open areas assists employees’ creativity and will evntually bring a huge profit to the company.

In conclusion, working in an open-space environment bring benefits both from a personal level and a company level. Therefore, rather than thinking about how to regulate employees behaviours, maybe it is better for enterpreneurs to employ a new style of design inn our office envirnoment.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)