NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Vijay

April 8, 2022 at 9:28 AM

Hi Madhuri,

I hope you are doing well.

Owing to the recent pandemic situation in the country, I have recently started a new online pharmacy store where people can place an order through an application or website. The idea has been materialized by me and group of friends. While my friends are developing an application for the online pharmacy, I would like you to develop a website for the same.

The website should specifically contain a list of drugs that I will be providing and for each drug. Also, I need a specific tab for each drug where all the details of the drug can be found. The details of the drug include manufacturer, cost, pack size, dosage and the expiry date. Also, I would like the website to contain a tab about online store where we can include the team behind the store and the purpose / mission statement.

In the process of creating the website, I would also specifically like some images for each drug. Having an image of the packaging of the drug would give an idea to the buyer on how the final package of the drug looks like. I am also open any ideas that you can suggest for the website.

Well, let me finish here. I am eagerly waiting for your reply to this letter.

Best wishes,

Vijay Maram

word count: 222

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)