NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Aravind

April 18, 2022 at 8:40 PM

Dear Mr . Kulkarni,

I’m writing this mail to express my discontent with my new neighbor ( who is living in 310 B), he likes to listen loud rap music after 12 PM

These are new bachelors who has rented the first floor, Previously in that flat lived a nice family, which were noiseless and it was a pleasure to have such neighbor. Please understand my frustration when I and my wife with 2 years old son are trying to sleep and hear a bass / huge noise coming from next flat. Noisy laughing also coming some times. My son was crying hearing the noise for last two days .Moreover my wife is a migraine patient who can’t tolerate loud noises. Doctor also suggested he need a sound sleep at night without any disturbances

I would like to suggest you go to his apartment. Talk to him about turning off his speakers after 9 o’clock and give first and final warning. If he repeats, calling Cops is only my next choice. As you know there is a law prevailing the ban of loud music at night in our town. Its not good for both sides for going to police station and all.

I’am looking forward to hearing from you that you have taken the necessary steps to deal with this problem to maintain harmony and peace in this beautiful apartment.

Yours Faithfully,

ARAVIND V

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)