NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ankur

April 27, 2022 at 8:04 PM

We are living in a global village. Peoples are more connected and roaming round the world, they are sharing food and culture predominantly with each other. Peoples love to experience variety of food in their life and market analyst knows this fact therefore in supermarket, trends of foreign food are increasing nowadays. I also think peoples want to add variety of food in their eating habits as well as I believe local food is also available in supermarket. Peoples buy the product as their preference of having the food.We are living in a global village. Peoples are more connected and roaming round the world, they are sharing food and culture predominantly with each other. Peoples love to experience variety of food in their life and market analyst knows this fact therefore in supermarket, trends of foreign food are increasing nowadays. I also think peoples want to add variety of food in their eating habits as well as I believe local food is also available in supermarket. Peoples buy the product as their preference of having the food.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)