NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• isha

Administrator
    May 4, 2022 at 3:23 PM

Dear sir/madam,

After having seen your article in your travel magazine last weekend, which talked about various places to visit in Kurali and the entry fee, I saw some errors in the provided information.

You mentioned in the article the Rose Garden, where the carnival is held twice a year, and there is also an entry fee for visiting that place. However, the carnival is held once a year and entry is free for all visitors.

Thus, I would request that you rectify the mistakes as it will affect the tourists because it will disappoint them and they won’t be able to see the carnival for which they have arrived. Also, the money they spent on the trip will be wasted. Above all these mistakes, they will hamper the goodwill of our country and state.

A new article should be published stating the error committed and mentioning all the correct information so that the audience’s trust stays intact.

If you require any information, feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Please go through the corrections. Some of them are grammatical errors and need to focus on right use of articles.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)