NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Manveen

May 18, 2022 at 1:28 PM

Dear John

Hope this letter of mine reaches you in good health. I am glad to inform you that as inquired by you several times, there’s a vacancy in the local library of my town.

The post is for an Assistant Librarian in the St. Albert Library of Aeronautic Sciences, situated at the heart of London. The job requires you to work for seven hours a day and help the Librarian to keep record of the books newly purchased as well as the ones which have been issued to the members.

It feels to me that you are the most suitable person and would be surely selected on the basis of your qualifications. In addition to it, the experience of your internship in Turkey’s library would add on points to your resume. They are in need of someone who could not only work patiently but also possess inter-personal communication skills therefore making you fit in the position.

Let me explain the process of appyling, you need to share your latest curriculum vitae along with xerox copies of all your educational and experience certificates through an email that is albertlibrary@gmail.com. Lastly, do not forget to apply before 22nd of May 2022 because no application would be accepted after the mentioned date.

Give my love to your parents. Hope to see you soon.

Yours lovingly

Manveen

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)