NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 19, 2022 at 12:13 AM

Dear Mr. John,

I am writing this letter to introduce myself and reason to enroll in the Oracle EBS course which is helpful for me to get knowledge of the commercial processes.

Myself marina and I have been studying Bachelor of education in the MKICS college for 3 years in the Information Technology department. I have completed 6 semesters with distinction and am able to secure first rank in each semester, moreover won the best innovation competition award for my industrial project.

I had got opportunity to work with one of the reputed company Wipro Ltd for 6 months during last semester project which taught me essential lesson of process life cycle in the industry, and I decided to make career in the enterprise resource planning field, therefor I had pursued in the course of Oracle EBS, because as per the defined structure of course it covered all the modules such as finance, purchase, order management and planning which I need to learn for the jump into this field.

I would like to request for approve my application form for attending this course.

Yours sincerely,

Marina

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)