NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 19, 2022 at 12:13 AM
    120 Network Points
    Activity Points 2510

Dear Mr. John,

I am writing this letter to introduce myself and reason to enroll in the Oracle EBS course which is helpful for me to get knowledge of the commercial processes.

Myself marina and I have been studying Bachelor of education in the MKICS college for 3 years in the Information Technology department. I have completed 6 semesters with distinction and am able to secure first rank in each semester, moreover won the best innovation competition award for my industrial project.

I had got opportunity to work with one of the reputed company Wipro Ltd for 6 months during last semester project which taught me essential lesson of process life cycle in the industry, and I decided to make career in the enterprise resource planning field, therefor I had pursued in the course of Oracle EBS, because as per the defined structure of course it covered all the modules such as finance, purchase, order management and planning which I need to learn for the jump into this field.

I would like to request for approve my application form for attending this course.

Yours sincerely,

Marina

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.