Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• isha

Administrator
    May 26, 2022 at 4:43 PM

Words in bold are corrections.

Grammatical errors are there.

Ideas are well organized.

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction about the wrong information published in your magazine’s latest edition about my city. I am a citizen of Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India. I am working as a travel agent and a regular subscriber of your esteemed magazine.

I am grateful that your magazine has written about our town, and it will surely boost tourism. However, it contains some wrong information about the location of the town that leads tourists to different place. Our town is in the south west part of Himachal Pradesh, whereas in the magazine it’s mentioned in the south east. I believe the readers of your magazine get misguided with this information, and this may result in a decline in tourism and loss of business for local people.

I believe that the best way to rectify this is to republish the edition with the correct information. It will not only be beneficial for the people of our town, but it will also increase the trust of your readers about the authenticity of the magazine’s content.

I hope this matter will receive your immediate attention.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)