NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Pratik

May 27, 2022 at 3:54 AM
    100 Network Points
    Activity Points 640

Dear Sir/madam

I’m Writting This letter To you, for returning The comics book I borrowed, which I forgot to return on Time.

long time ago I took one comics book From Your Personal Bookshelf. The name of the book was ( The Batman Dark Night Rises) Which was black in Colour. It was one of the book I always wanted to put my eyes on, But I was not able to, until I found it in your bookshelf. I was super exicted To Put my hands on this book, And I love reading it And enjoyed A-lot. thanks To you

This Comics books was very gripping From The start. I loved All The Characters ,all through Bruse wayne Was My Favourite And the way his Part has fit in with his Personality, I was stunned. It was Really helpful For me To Known Such A person, Even Though he was rich and was born with golden spoon In his mouth, Still he helped a-lot Of peoples around him. which showcase that No matter How Big You are, Always Help The people. He helped people with Both side of his life, As a normal Human , And as a Crime Dectective Which Brings his Other side of Batman. This was a amazing Time for Me, Yet I’m not Fulfill With This Kind of books, But I’ll look For to Order New Series.

I Have been shifted to New location, Hence its not Possible For me To come and give this book to you in person, Yet i would Send You This Book by a Mail. Because It has been Long Time It was With me, And I hope It would be okay For You to accept It. I do believe You stay At the same address, And It has been A long Time I haven’t Came To visit, So I’ll Even Like To take a Appiontment For my Vist During My week-off Which would be On 9th of June, And I would Like To Gift You Some New Volume.

I Look Forward To See you.

Yours Sincerely,

Pratik

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.