NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 28, 2022 at 10:24 PM

Dear John,

I am writing this letter to inform you about the available vacancy in the Oracle Corporation which is a good opportunity to grow your career.

Recently, I have found that 3 application tester is required by one of the reputed IT companies. It has the basic requirement of the software skills which can be used in the testing of the code, as a tester should have abilities to find the bugs from the written code through compilation technique and submit the report to the concerned department. In addition, the candidate has to tune the code so it is mandatory to have knowledge of the Java, PHP, and Perl languages.

As you already graduated the computer science and 1-year work experience in programming make you the most suitable candidate for this post.

I had contacted the HR team of the organization, and they suggested applying through their career page, where an applicant has to create an account on the company’s website with the details of professional experiences, education histories, and skills.

Let me know if you need any further details about this application.

Best regards,

Eric Trance

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)