NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Amit

May 31, 2022 at 1:37 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with Diploma in F&A program and would like to opt for Diploma in IFRS program which is now open for enrolment in your institution.

The Diploma in F&A does not include the global accounting standard nor it is up to IFRS or GAAP standard. Though the course covers the subjects such as Management Accounting and Direct & Indirect Tax, but it is not focusing on UK and US accounting which is in demand in the market considering the globalization. The course is outmoded and should be revised to incorporate all the current policies and changes.

I would be grateful if you could provide me your approval to switch the course to Diploma in IFRS which meets my requirements that I am looking for. This is globally accepted course and well recognized in UK and US and this accounting is adopted by major MNC companies. I am aware that the revised package would require me to bear the additional cost for which I am ready to pay as this is more beneficial for me if I take up this program and complete this successfully in a year.

I thank you for your consideration and looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,

Amit

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)