NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Tauseef

June 1, 2022 at 9:53 AM

Hello Bhagath,

I hope you’re doing well and enjoyed your recent trip of Sikkim.

As you might be knowing Since I am a frequent traveler, I have won a holiday package for Hawaii from Indigo airlines. They have given me 2 tickets so I thought to ask if you have any plan for summer holidays.

The trip will be 5 days visit to Hawaii and end on 5th June. If everything goes as planned, then we will be flying <font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>from </font><font color=”#ba0000″>Bangalore</font><font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”> International airport at 5 o’clock in the morning. It would be a 10hrs. long journey</font>

As far as I have researched the climatic condition of Hawaii over internet consequently It is expected to have adequate <font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>snowfall from mid of may and will last by end of </font>June<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>. So I request you to have warm jackets </font>and gloves.

<font color=”#ba0000″>Well, let me finish here. I am eagerly waiting for your reply to this letter.</font>

<font color=”#ba0000″>Yours always</font>

<font color=”#ba0000″>Tauseef</font>

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)