NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abhay

June 1, 2022 at 9:57 AM

Hello John,

Sorry I have not been in touch as I have been busy with my work lately. But, I want to tell you something phenomenal happened with me.

Last week when I was in the mall, a raffle was going on to raise money for new year event later this year. You will not believe what happened. The prize was a luxurious holiday to Hawaii with 2 plane tickets and I won it. I feel like I am on top of the world and I want you to join me for this tour so that I can share my excitement with you.

If everything executes perfectly, the trip is scheduled to start on 29th June 2022 from Las vegas and will last for 7 days, ending in Las Vegas. Apart from a plethora of fun water activities at Juan island, two other islands, Waikiki and Honolulu, will be covered in this vacation.

Along with sheer enthusiasm, some other things are needed to make this vacation a success. Because water sports are included in the package, swim suits will be needed. Hiking shoes, along with appropriate hiking clothing, is required as a hike to the staircase to heavens in scheduled on the 3 day. rest some comfortable clothes will be enough.

It’s been a while that we have met. This trip will give us the opportunity to take a break from our hectic lives and rejuvenate and because of our friendship, I will not take a no for an answer.

Best wishes,

Abhay

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)