NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

June 2, 2022 at 3:34 PM

Dear Mr. John,

I am writing this letter to complain to you about our neighbor who plays music with extremely high sounds, which creates trouble for us to live in this house.

I have been living with my family in block number: 22 for 7 years, and I have never complained about anything yet, but it is high time for you to know that one neighbor plays his sound system on high bass, which creates a disturbance for everyone in the apartment. I discussed with him more than 5 times to keep the sound on low bass but he didn’t listen to me. Moreover, during the play of music, our wall is getting vibrates.

My grandparents are living with us and they suffer from some disease so they have to take rest, but they could not sleep because of this issue. In addition, my child is studying in the 10th standard and he has a final examination, and he could not focus on the reading because of the noise.

I would like to suggest some solutions to solve this issue. Firstly, He can set up a soundproof system in his room. Secondly, you can offer him a single apartment which is located on the terrace. Finally, you can give him intimation to finish the house contract.

I look forward to hearing from you and requesting to look into this matter to solve this problem at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Joy

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)