NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

June 5, 2022 at 11:23 AM

In this modern era, judicial murder is necessary in order to reduce the number of crimes and to live a peaceful life. In my view, I completely agree with the statement as the death penalty will serve as a warning note for criminals to prevent from doing repeated crimes and also ensures law and orders are followed strictly to maintain peace and harmony in the country.

To begin with, the death sentence is necessary to reduce the violence of the crimes. A good instance of this is that children in a school in Texas, United States were shot by a stranger accidentally in recent days resulting in several deaths and severe injuries. In order to control such heinous crimes, people deem that it is the most effective way to address the issue by introducing the death penalty. Furthermore, this kind of law and punishment ensures that ordinary citizens can live without fear and violent individuals are kept away from creating havoc. For instance, there are certain crimes which are beyond correction such as raping a girl child, this kind of incident should never be allowed to be repeated. For such kinds of capital offences, we need to have capital punishment to make our society secure and safe.

Moreover, I reckon that capital punishment is necessary as it is an effective deterrent to many major offences. According to many, the best method to keep unlawful acts under a tolerable level is to show people the consequences of their misconducts and felonies. For example, many Asian countries, including Singapore, have controlled drug trafficking and drug dealing by enforcing death penalties for such offenders. The result of such rule implications has been astounding and all of those countries have alleviated the drug trafficking and drug dealing problems to a staggering lower level.

To conclude, in spite of some emotions and agitations against capital punishment, I believe that it proves to be the best method to make our society witness a much better place to live in.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)