NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    June 7, 2022 at 9:48 PM

Respected Sir,

I am writing this letter to inform you about the unfortunate experience I had at your restaurant.

I am Sripriyadharshini. I visited your restaurant today(07/07/2022) at 5:00 PM. I ordered a bowl of fried rice, which was listed as the bestseller on the menu. Usually, preparing a bowl of fried rice takes around 15-20 minutes, but I had to wait for an hour to get my first order served. When I tasted the dish, it was quite bland. Moreover, the rice was half-cooked and the food was oily. I asked the waiter to replace the food or to bring it back after cooking properly but the waiter refused to adhere to my request and started arguing with me. I got fed up with the waiter’s action and left the place after paying the bill of Rs.200. Restaurants are where people experience scrumptious meals. They should try to provide quality food at an affordable price and better customer service so that it is appealing to the customers. Please do refund the amount paid for the food and make sure to bring better customer service and tasty food.

Thanks & Regards,

Sripriyadharshini

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)