NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

June 14, 2022 at 9:41 AM

Dear Joseph,

I am writing this letter to let you know that I would be working from the head office situated in Toronto for a period of six months in order to complete the project assignment within the stipulated time.

Hope you are aware that I am closely working with our client in gathering the requirements for the current assignment. In addition, I would need to design the prototype as per the business expectations. And this would require multiple discussions with the customer in achieving the end goal of the product.

Furthermore, we need to organize repeated demos in knowing the current status of the product for which we need to interact with the customer team multiple times during US hours. However, since we cannot afford to have our entire team to be available during late night hours. I would be available during onsite hours from our head office as I have been involved in this project during the initial discussions. Also, I will ensure to be in the client office which is situated near our head office and can provide presentations based on customer availability.

I hope you can understand the situation and would anticipate your help in expediting my travel arrangements and getting the needful approvals from our management team.

Thanking you for your assistance in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Krithiga

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)