NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Tauseef

June 14, 2022 at 9:45 AM
    120 Network Points
    Activity Points 700

Dear Mr Smith,

I am writing to bring to your attention that I would be continuing the office work for the short duration of 6-months from the Washington Head office.

As you might be aware that I have enrolled in the master’s degree course in the evening classes of Washington University, so in the last semester I must appear for seminar and practical classes. The Semester will start on 1-July and Ends on 31-December.

Since the classes would be in the evening, I would continue to work from head office in the general shift. The on-going projects and meeting would be intact because I would be present online over the head office network. The evening’s customers weekly meeting would be taken care by Greg and weekly reports will delivered as per schedule.

I would be grateful if you would inform the administration department of head office for the seat allocation and for the necessary access I require while in the office premises.

Yours Sincerely

Tauseef

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Tauseef.

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.