Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• isha

Administrator
    June 14, 2022 at 4:47 PM
    520 Network Points
    Activity Points 6040

Dear Taxi Manager,

My name is Diviya.I would like to notify you that during my last trip in your taxi from Tambaram to Mylapore on June 7 2022, at 6 PM, I left my house property documents on the back seat of the taxi .

I have a property registration in the next 3 days and the left papers in your taxi are related to it . It is an essential document without which registration would be incomplete. So I would request you to send the papers through a courier service.

I will share my address details and contact number below to courier the papers. I have attached a copy of the trip details to ensure the authorization of my details . I would suggest you send the documents through a professional courier service, which is the fastest courier service so that I can receive the documents within the registration date . Please reach out to me at the following contact number : xxx for any further queries/details. It would be great if you could give me a call once you receive the letter.

– Grammatical errors( articles, conditional sentences)

Bands – 1.5/3

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.