NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• vigneshwar

June 16, 2022 at 6:01 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to request your approval for working from the head office for six months.

I am working on critical requirements from the client which requires close interaction with them on daily basis to have fair understanding and come up with intricate design. If I engage in conversations with them in person, I will be able to collaborate with them more. Furthermore, it helps me in getting global exposure and getting to know the custom of their country as well.

Even though there is a difference in time zone, I can do my work remotely and share the daily progress on email. I firmly believe that an interim relocation to the head office will not cause any impediments to my work. In addition to being connected using chat applications, I can also interact with the team on a need basis in order to have any in-depth conversation through zoom or cisco applications. I can ensure that I can deliver my work in a timely manner.

I am requesting you to help me in expediting these arrangements for my travel at earliest to the head office for six months, since it will help me in completing my work earlier.

I would deeply appreciate it if you could provide your consensus for my travel.

Yours Faithfully,
    Vigneshwar Srinivasan.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)