NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• abhishek

June 27, 2022 at 9:56 AM

Hi Ben,

Hope you and your family are doing good. I wanted to inform you that I have recently shifted to a newly purchased apartment in Central Mumbai and wanted to invite you and your family to come over for dinner to celebrate this occasion.

There were a couple of reasons for me to make a shift from the old house to the new one. Firstly, it was situated on the outskirts of the city making it difficult to travel to office which was around 50 minutes’ drive. Secondly, my family is growing, hence we needed extra space. Finally, as parents are ageing, they would require access to modern facilities like Yoga room, meditation room which the new society offers.

The flat is situated at the center of Chembur, Mumbai and is part of a housing colony named “Ambassador”. It is a 3-BHK property situated on 31<sup>st</sup> floor and has a mesmerizing balcony view. The flat is completely furnished and is not only equipped with modern housing facilities like automatic parking, Alexa controlled appliances but also has fitness services like a world class swimming pool and state of the art sports facility.

It has been long that we haven’t spent some time together over dinner. Looking forward to meet you and your family this coming weekend.

Yours lovingly,

Richard Thomas

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)