NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

July 1, 2022 at 10:10 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter with regard to my camera Canon EOS 90D which I had lost during my recent vacation trip to Hawaiian islands in the United States. It has been covered under the Insurance policy JA1234678 since last 2 years till date.

The digital camera was in excellent condition and it had a feature of 32.5 megapixel CMOS Sensor with 3.0 inch vari-angle touch screen LCD which allowed to take mesmerizing quality photographs. Also, it has a capability to take 22000 shutter shots in an hour. In addition, it had a thick silky brown case cover which makes it look attractive.

Moreover, I had taken this camcorder for trekking in the mountains of Hawaii in order to capture the magnificent beach view of James Kaleoha. Also, we had gone for scuba-diving to capture amazing live videos and pictures. And, I had placed my camera in a black bag with a lion animal picture tattooed on the front, near to one of the closest rooms available in the diving area. Post completion of my diving, I noticed that the camera was not found in my bag.

I would be grateful if you could honour this claim under the aforementioned policy by releasing 100 percent amount as a replacement cost for the camera at the earliest.

If you would require any further information, please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to your reply at the earliest.

Yours faithfully,

Krithiga

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)