NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• kunsoth

July 19, 2022 at 1:59 PM

Nowadays, educations is one of the most essential figures in peoples’ lives, therefore, many students were approved to pursue their education outside the boundary for a better opportunity a d life skills.

On the other hand, some people believe there are also some drawbacks to studying abroad. In this essay, I will explain the benefits and drawbacks of studying in international countries.

To begin with, some parents believe that their kids will thrive in a wider range of skills because they are in a multi-national environment, so they may have more connections and learn to cope with the diversity by themselves. Therefore, living in different countries allows them to enhance their living skill. For instance, I had a chance to attend a cultural Exchanged program in the United states, I experienced a culture shock during my stay, thus I need to learn the differences and put more attempts to understand the diversity.

On the country, pupils are capable to experience some disadvantages from staying a different country as well because they are from diverse backgrounds and sometimes they may lack cultural knowledge so it could lead to a culture shock issue. One of the most obvious examples in the racism issue in Americans just because of their external appearance, which , actions which resulted in aggressive actions occured. Therefore, students need to handle the risks by themselves and difficult to get assisted.

In conclusion, children will reap the benefits of studying abroad by getting wider ranges of their skill -set such as the ability to cope with the differences. Whereas, there also a vivid negative live in a different country as they may face some culture shock issue.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)