NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• vigneshwar

August 24, 2022 at 10:36 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to provide feedback about the baking course which I completed from your school.

I was initially sceptical whether I can master the baking skills with this curriculum design. But, frankly speaking, the cooking lessons were well curated & really impactful, hence my learning curve took upward trajectory right from the beginning of the course.

Although it was little fast paced, trainers were well experienced and they involved me in lot of practical sessions. It boosted my confidence to try out various baking at my home. On of my best baking is Black Forest cake which I prepared for my wife. After tasting it, she complemented me for providing the authentic taste to it.

When I suggested this school to my friends who has desire in learning cooking, they found that some of the courses like Chinese & Indian cuisines are not available in portal for them to sign up. Therefore, my suggestion is to introduce the course as many Indians are living in and around our neighbourhoods.

Overall, the course was well designed and it was well executed by trainers as well.

Yours Sincerely,

Vigneshwar

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)