NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Terej

August 30, 2022 at 11:11 PM

​Nowadays, advanced technology eased people’s life in respective of selling and purchasing products or services, as a result, there is an expansion in e-commerce, which effected physical stores to disappear in urban and rural areas. This essay will argue why I moderately disagree with the changes this has brought to retailing outlets though there are a lot of benefits to electronic shopping.

To begin with, there are a lot of factors that lead to an upsurge in online business than the normal pattern of shopping. Firstly, people got in numerous choices in regards to the products and services that are offered with great discounts at their doorsteps by ordering them online without any hustle of moving from shop to shop. Secondly, It has saved time, journey, and fuel costs to reach the markets, in addition to that online shopping act has one shop solution for all the needs of materialistic needs. For example, I have ordered everything online during the covid-19 pandemic with contactless delivery, which has fulfilled my needs within the mentioned time frame. These are the reason, why people prefer online shopping though lots of shops are available within the reach.

However, we can’t ignore the offline shopping merits because of the practical reason behind it. An old or younger generation or illiterate person cannot opt for an online pattern of purchasing things and the supreme quality of the products can be felt only by touching or seeing in our nacked eye before buying it, which cannot be possible while choosing it online. furthermore, many times visiting shops could give the satisfaction of purchase and allows us to bargain accordingly. For instance, I brought a beautiful cookery pot in the open market for less cost with great quality but the rate for the same product online was very high. theses are the few reasons why a lot of customers still prefer to shop in stores than online, which led outlets to survive though online shopping popularity peaks.

To conclude, it’s clearly evident, that virtual shopping is a bone to mankind in today’s world and its advantages override the benefits of the traditional method of shopping for a different reason, this has caused a lot of stores to shut down the business or changes the aspects of merchandise. I think, the trend of visiting stores will likely exist nevertheless increase or decrease the rise in online merchandise.

please evaluate mam.

thank you!

-Using ‘I’ is not recommended.

-It is -naked

-Lack of Lexical resources.

Overall- 6.0 band.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)