NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Anju

September 8, 2022 at 8:51 PM

Dear Madam

I am writing this letter to share my experience I had with recent cookery classes held in your school.

First of all , I would like to appreciate the interest shown by school in seeking feedback from attendees. The time I had invested during these session was worthful and full of learning.

During these session I have explored different cuisines including international and same time learnt about the various taste prevailing in different regions of our country. Moreover the chef’s and trainer’s were well experienced and empathic to students about taking time to learn and prepare the dishes. Another, I would like to appreciate coordinator for her always supportive nature in terms of flexibility and compensatory classes request made by students in due course of time.

The learning I have had with this course is upmost helping me in managing my day to day meals and also specials dishes that are cooked during weekends or festive sessions. In order to remember the preparation of dishes , I have a personalized dairy where in all of the recipe are written which is another great idea shared by the chef’s during the classes. Recently I prepared couple of dishes for my colleagues and they all like the taste, presentation and variety of spices that were being used while cooking .

I must say I feel more confident of my cooking today however missing the skills of baking , which is quite important as everyone prefers something in sweet after meals. I did shown my interest of baking with my aligned course though this wasn’t available option that time. Could you please add on few specialized classes of dessert and baking and I am sure many people would like to attend the same.

Looking forward to hear from you! Thank you once again .

Your Sincerely

Pooja Kaushik

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)