NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nitish

September 9, 2022 at 8:58 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to complaint about the poor internet services from last few days, our whole society is facing this issue and not able to connect to internet for their daily tasks.

I am Nitish lives in Cantonment Area, Delhi, a regular customer of your internet service provider company and using these services from last 3 years. But from last week all users in my area are facing internet connectivity issue, either it does not connect or speed is very slow. Due to this, it affects their regular tasks of residents like Bill payment, ticket booking etc, Moreover, it is more problematic for IT professionals who are working from home for their offices and directly impact the revenue of organisations.

In my opinion, Company should increase the number of routers as there is huge load on existing devices. I observed that number of users are increasing rapidly but the number of devices are same in area, which is leading to connecting issue and slowdown. Moreover, adding more servers and load balancing can also help to restore better connectivity.

I hope you will act on my request.

Yours Faithfully,

Nick Jones

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)