NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Athira

July 22, 2021 at 9:21 PM

Dear Sarah,

I hope you are keeping well. Things are good at my end too. I am delighted to hear the news of your visit to my place. It’s been a long time since we met. Since you are new to the region, I would like to get you acquainted with the general scheme of things here.

First of all, the airport is about 25km from this region and hence you will have to travel that far to reach here. Don’t worry, I will arrange for your transit and also the accommodation here. Please do tell me if there are any specific requirements for your stay here. Since the area is popular among tourists, there are a plethora of options to stay. To name a few, we have hotels, homestays, resorts, and cottages. Do let me know of your preference.

Once we meet I will elaborate on the places to visit, the major attractions and the famous delicacies you should try here. Another important thing to know is that winter is around the corner here. We have chilly mornings and cool nights, also dry and warm days. So please arrange for your essentials accordingly.

So, that’s the most you need to know before you land. I am as excited as you are, to spend some quality time together and have fun. Please do write back if you have any further concerns regarding the visit. Looking forward to meeting you!

Warm regards,

Athira

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)