NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Gurleen

September 15, 2021 at 1:24 PM

Dear Amanda,

I trust that you are doing well. I am delighted to receive a job offer for the position of Business Analyst at your esteemed company. I have always heard from you on your plans on reaching the top of the industry and also read an article about your company’s achievements in the newspaper. I want to congratulate you on having achieved your endeavours.

However, I regret to inform you that I will not be able to join your company on the said date due to my prior work commitments. I am currently working on a sales development project for a client which also requires me to visit the client’s site in New Jersey over the next three months. The work is quite challenging and interesting which cannot be delegated to any other team member since I am involved from the beginning. This project is essential for my portfolio before I make a switch.

In case of no urgency, I would like you to hold the offer for three months. Post which we can sit on the terms of employment and decide on the joining date. Please accept my sincere apologies for not joining immediately.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Wishes

Harvey Specter

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)